For the application we require the following documents:
- a letter of motivation, which details why you would like to receive a Benno-Jacob / Bertha-Pappenheim scholarship (max. 2 pages)
- Acceptance letter for the rabbinical or cantorial training programme of the relevant college or seminary.
- a current CV
- if applicable employment reference or equivalent
- proof of enrollment
- if applicable internship and training certificates
- if applicable university grade reports
- passport copy; please note that if you do not possess the citizenship of an EU-member state, then you also need to provide proof of a current residency permit.
- references about your societal engagement
- at least two letters of recommendation (no set form required)
The references and the letters of motivation musst be sent directly to the Jewish Future Forum team (email@example.com) References and letters of recommendation which are sent by applicants cannot be accepted.